Aside from being able to obsess about absorption rates and time on market, perhaps what I love most about being a real estate broker is the role I play in helping people purchase not just their next house, but their home. This is the largest purchase most will ever make, and I never take for granted the trust buyers and sellers have in me. I promise honesty, integrity, and exceptional customer service.
A few interesting facts about me:
• I am a born and raised Washingtonian, but have spent enough time in warm, sunny climates that I am nearly always cold here.
• I graduated from the University of Washington and had originally started my higher education intending to go law school.
• I am a military wife, but we have only ever been stationed here at JBLM and at Fort Bragg in North Carolina (twice each time).
• My husband and I have two children, and we have lived in Lacey since coming back from Fort Bragg (just under 6 years).
• My favorite activities in the Olympia area are: going to the farmer’s market (so many yummy treats!), taking my children to the Hands On Children’s Museum, visiting the many different local craft breweries, and anything having to do with the Puget Sound!
A REALTOR® is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.Code of Ethics
The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
Loyalty to clients;
Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
Cooperation with competitors;
Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.